Surgery Logo

High Street Surgery

219 High Street,
RM11 3XT.

Patient Record Access

Download our information poster

What to do if your child is unwell

Please click here to view a document on what to do if you feel unwell

Getting Medical Help

  • The NHS in London will be extremely busy this weekend, but help is available for those who need urgent care.
  • If you need to speak to a GP, please call the GP Access hub service on020 3770 1888between 8am and 8pm every day.
  • At other times, please visit111.nhs.ukor call 111 if you don’t have online access
  • Many local pharmacies are open this weekend. You can find details online on theNHS England website.
  • Please remember that both A&E and 999 are available for emergencies only

If you or someone you live with has any of the main coronavirus symptoms (a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change in taste/smell):

  • Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Call freephone number 119 or book at
  • Stay at home and follow the guidance on isolation
  • If your symptoms worsen, or you feel that you can’t manage at home, visit or call 111 if you don’t have online access

GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation

How we use your medical records
Important information for patients

  • This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
  • We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
  • In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
  • We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
  • You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
  • You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
  • You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
  • You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights.
  • For more information visit the NHS website